Chicken Necks Treat
- 100% Australian Chicken Necks.
- Sourced From Local Australian Butchers.
- Chicken is an excellent source of low-fat, high-quality animal protein.
- In addition, chewing bones act as a natural teeth cleaner for dogs. Periodontal disease is one of the most common and serious ailments modern dogs experience and can lead to a host of health problems throughout the body.
- The health of the mouth is vital to the health of the body and gnawing chicken necks is an excellent method to easily and naturally clean your dog’s teeth.
- No Laila and Me dehydrated range of dog treats have any added salt, sugar, additives or preservatives.
- Just all-natural dog treats, made and packaged in Melbourne, Australia.
No Laila and Me dehydrated range of dog treats have any added salt, sugar, additives or preservatives.
Free Shipping over $99*
WONDERPETS offer Free Shipping to anywhere in Australia on orders over $99. This applies to Parcel Post only not Express Post deliveries through Australia Post.
WONDERPETS reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time.
For orders under $99, shipping is based on the weight of your order. You'll be able to see this on the checkout page before you proceed to payment.
How long does shipping take?
Orders are processed within 24 business hours (Monday to Friday). If your order comes in before 10pm we will do our absolute best to have it processed and sent out the next business day.
Standard delivery times for Capital Cities is 2-5 Business days and Other Areas is 3-6 Business Days.
Express Shipping delivery times for Capital Cities is 1-2 Business days and Other Areas is 1-3 Business Days.
Keep in mind that Australia Post are pretty busy at the moment so shipping is taking a little longer than usual. Thank you for your patience!
Australia Post Update – 29 Sept 2021
Australia Post has advised that for Parcel Post, all pickups, collections and business lodgements in Greater Melbourne Metro will be paused for five days, from 12.01am Friday 1 October to 12.01am Wednesday 6 October which does affect WONDERPETS orders.
The good news is that Express Post services remain unchanged – so the best thing to do if you want your order quickly is to choose Express Post.
Thanks for being patient with us and for your support during these tough times!
Do you deliver outside of Australia?
We do not currently ship outside of Australia but we are working on plans to be able to deliver to Hong Kong and China soon!
If you have any questions about your order or delivery details please contact us at email@example.com
Our customers safety is our absolute priority which is why the warehouse where our WONDERPETS stock is stored in and distributed from adheres to the relevant State Government’s COVID Safe Plan for Wholesale Trade and Warehousing including regular cleaning, temperature checks and mask wearing.