Adaptil - Transport Spray 60ML
ADAPTIL ® Spray can be sprayed directly on bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels or in the car.
- Makes travel and visits to the vet less stressful.
- Helps reduce signs of stress or fear such as panting, trembling and restlessness during travel.
- During car journeys or when going to the vet, spray directly in your car or in your dog's carrier
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps 15 minutes before the dog is introduced into the environment.
- Effects should last approximately 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- Renew application after this time or if you notice a reduced effect.
- DO NOT spray directly onto an animal or near an animal's face.
Good to know
- During long car journeys: re-spray every 1.5- 2 hours
- Always wait about 15 minutes before letting your dog back in the car
Features & Benefits
- Convenient when owners are on the go, simply spray the environment (e.g. car or bedding) 15 minutes before a dog enters (to allow alcohol to evaporate)
- Can be used as a temporary calming measure lasting 4-5 hours (may need to re-apply if using on long journeys, wait 15 minutes before introducing dog after each application) Added reassurance: During car trips or when collecting new dogs from a breeder or re-homing centre.
- ADAPTIL Spray can be used alongside ADAPTIL Collar and ADAPTIL Diffuser for additional support.
ADAPTIL is a synthetic copy of the comforting pheromone that is naturally released by a mother dog to calm and reassure her new puppies. This pheromone is clinically proven to have the same calming effect on adult dogs in stressful situations, when released through ADAPTIL products. ADAPTIL Transport Spray helps calm your dog on the move.
Our customers safety is our absolute priority which is why the warehouse where our WONDERPETS stock is stored in and distributed from adheres to the relevant State Government’s COVID Safe Plan for Wholesale Trade and Warehousing including regular cleaning, temperature checks and mask wearing.
Free Shipping over $79*
WONDERPETS offer Free Shipping on orders over $79 to customers in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and ACT. This applies to Parcel Post only not Express Post deliveries. WONDERPETS reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time.
For our friends in Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania, shipping is based on the weight of your order. You'll be able to see this on the checkout page before you proceed to payment – these are based on standard Australia Post shipping rates. We wish we could offer you Free Shipping and hope to be able to soon so watch this space...
How long does shipping take?
Orders are processed within 24 business hours (Monday to Friday). If your order comes in before 10pm we will do our absolute best to have it processed and sent out the next business day.
Most of our orders are delivered by Australia Post however sometimes we work with other courier providers to ensure the most efficient delivery service for our customers.
Standard Shipping for Capital Cities is 2-5 Business days and Other Areas is 3-6 Business Days.
Express Shipping for Capital Cities is 1-2 Business days and Other Areas is 1-3 Business Days.
Sometimes our orders are shipped from different warehouses, so if you have ordered multiple brands they might be sent to you at different times.
Do you deliver outside of Australia?
We do not currently ship outside of Australia but we are working on plans to be able to deliver to Hong Kong and China soon!
If you have any questions about your order or delivery details please contact us at email@example.com