Adaptil - Calm Refill 48ML
Use the ADAPTIL Calm Refill every month to continue to help your dog feel comforted and secure at home, in situations like staying alone, loud noises, visitors and fears.
- Brings you and your dog closer, by creating a reassuring environment at home.
- Continuous effect, provides constant comfort for your dog.
- Clinically proven, veterinary used and recommended
Easy to use
- Just plug and play: screw the vial into the electric Diffuser unit, plug it into an electric socket and switch it on.
- Leave the Diffuser switched on continuously for one month
Good to know
- The ADAPTIL Calm Refill requires the ADAPTIL Calm Home Diffuser.
- Each Refill lasts up to 30 days. Depending on its environmental surrounds.
- Refill may last between 3-5 weeks.
- It covers an area up to 70 m2.
- Avoid plugging in the Diffuser under shelves and furniture, or behind doors, curtains and furniture.
- Use the peel-off sticker on each ADAPTIL Calm Refill vial to remind you when to check and replace the vial.
- The electric Diffuser plug should be checked monthly and replaced every six months to ensure optimum effect.
Free Shipping over $99*
WONDERPETS offer Free Shipping to anywhere in Australia on orders over $99. This applies to Parcel Post only not Express Post deliveries through Australia Post.
WONDERPETS reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time.
For orders under $99, shipping is based on the weight of your order. You'll be able to see this on the checkout page before you proceed to payment.
How long does shipping take?
Orders are processed within 24 business hours (Monday to Friday). If your order comes in before 10pm we will do our absolute best to have it processed and sent out the next business day.
Standard delivery times for Capital Cities is 2-5 Business days and Other Areas is 3-6 Business Days.
Express Shipping delivery times for Capital Cities is 1-2 Business days and Other Areas is 1-3 Business Days.
Keep in mind that Australia Post are pretty busy at the moment so shipping is taking a little longer than usual. Thank you for your patience!
Australia Post Update – 29 Sept 2021
Australia Post has advised that for Parcel Post, all pickups, collections and business lodgements in Greater Melbourne Metro will be paused for five days, from 12.01am Friday 1 October to 12.01am Wednesday 6 October which does affect WONDERPETS orders.
The good news is that Express Post services remain unchanged – so the best thing to do if you want your order quickly is to choose Express Post.
Thanks for being patient with us and for your support during these tough times!
Do you deliver outside of Australia?
We do not currently ship outside of Australia but we are working on plans to be able to deliver to Hong Kong and China soon!
If you have any questions about your order or delivery details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customers safety is our absolute priority which is why the warehouse where our WONDERPETS stock is stored in and distributed from adheres to the relevant State Government’s COVID Safe Plan for Wholesale Trade and Warehousing including regular cleaning, temperature checks and mask wearing.