Dermcare Aloveen - Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs and Cats 1LTR
Dermcare Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo and Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner are formulated with extracts of oatmeal in an aloe vera gel base.
- Oatmeal is indicated for the treatment of inflamed and irritated skin
- Aloveen's emollient action helps restore coat lustre, with a soothing action of oatmeal
- Can be used on any dog or cat that enjoys a pleasantly fragranced, moisturised coat.
- Clean skin and fur thanks to the gently foaming shampoo base
- The soap-free pH balanced formula allows them to retain their natural coat oils
- A glossy coat thanks to the inclusion of emollients and moisturisers
How does Dermcare Aloveen shampoo and conditioner help my pet?
Atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis are two common types of allergies that occur in our pets. These allergies usually lead to irritated, itchy and inflamed skin. Management of these cases usually involves a multimodal approach. Dermcare Aloveen shampoo and conditioner can assist with two important aspects of skin allergies:
- Soothing the skin and replenishing moisture to help improve skin health
- Removal of allergens from the skin and coat
- Some pets with allergies require additional medications as many factors can influence how itchy or inflamed the skin is. Dermcare Vet strongly recommend that you seek veterinary advice if your pet is suffering from skin irritation or has any skin lesions.
- Dermcare Aloveen can also be used in pets with normal skin. It does not contain any irritating soaps and is pH balanced.
How to Use:
- Wet the coat thoroughly.
- Apply Dermcare Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo to several points on your pet and massage in gently. Using a sponge may assist with lathering
- Leave on for 5 minutes to allow the soothing properties of oatmeal to take effect.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
- Apply Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner lightly to the coat at several points
- Massage into coat gently
- Can be rinsed lightly or used as a leave on conditioner
- Gently dry and brush the coat as normal.
Disposal: Dispose of empty container by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage.
Storage: Store below 30?›ƒ??’? (room temperature)
Free Shipping over $99*
WONDERPETS offer Free Shipping to NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT and SA for orders over $99. This applies to Parcel Post only not Express Post deliveries through Australia Post.
WONDERPETS reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time.
For orders under $99 and for all deliveries to NT, WA and TAS, shipping is based on the weight of your order. You'll be able to see this on the checkout page before you proceed to payment.
Delayed Processing Times
Like many businesses we are currently experience a shortage of staff. This means that orders may not be processed within our usual 24 hours - but we are doing our absolute best to get your orders out asap. We appreciate your patience during this time.
How long does shipping take?
Orders are usually processed within 24 business hours (Monday to Friday). If your order comes in before 10pm we will do our absolute best to have it processed and sent out the next business day.
Standard delivery times for Capital Cities is 2-5 Business days and Other Areas is 3-6 Business Days.
Express Shipping delivery times for Capital Cities is 1-2 Business days and Other Areas is 1-3 Business Days.
Keep in mind that Australia Post are pretty busy at the moment so shipping is taking a little longer than usual. Thank you for your patience!
Do you deliver outside of Australia?
We do not currently ship outside of Australia but we are working on plans to be able to deliver to Hong Kong and China soon!
If you have any questions about your order or delivery details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customers safety is our absolute priority which is why the warehouse where our WONDERPETS stock is stored in and distributed from adheres to the relevant State Government’s COVID Safe Plan for Wholesale Trade and Warehousing including regular cleaning, temperature checks and mask wearing.