You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aloveen Intensive Conditioner is the perfect complement to Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo.
It is designed to be left on the coat, however some pet owners may prefer to rise the conditioner off, which is also fine. It is excellent when used between baths as a grooming aid.
Aloveen Intensive Conditioner is:
- Pleasantly Fragranced
Dermcare Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo and Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner are formulated with extracts of oatmeal in an aloe vera gel base.
- Oatmeal is indicated for the treatment of inflamed and irritated skin
- Aloveen's emollient action helps restore coat lustre, with a soothing action of oatmeal
- Can be used on any dog or cat that enjoys a pleasantly fragranced, moisturised coat.
- Clean skin and fur thanks to the gently foaming shampoo base
- The soap-free pH balanced formula allows them to retain their natural coat oils
- A glossy coat thanks to the inclusion of emollients and moisturisers
How does Dermcare Aloveen shampoo and conditioner help my pet?
Atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis are two common types of allergies that occur in our pets. These allergies usually lead to irritated, itchy and inflamed skin. Management of these cases usually involves a multimodal approach. Dermcare Aloveen shampoo and conditioner can assist with two important aspects of skin allergies:
- Soothing the skin and replenishing moisture to help improve skin health
- Removal of allergens from the skin and coat
- Some pets with allergies require additional medications as many factors can influence how itchy or inflamed the skin is. Dermcare Vet strongly recommend that you seek veterinary advice if your pet is suffering from skin irritation or has any skin lesions.
- Dermcare Aloveen can also be used in pets with normal skin. It does not contain any irritating soaps and is pH balanced.
How to Use:
- Wet the coat thoroughly.
- Apply Dermcare Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo to several points on your pet and massage in gently. Using a sponge may assist with lathering
- Leave on for 5 minutes to allow the soothing properties of oatmeal to take effect.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
- Apply Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner lightly to the coat at several points
- Massage into coat gently
- Can be rinsed lightly or used as a leave on conditioner
- Gently dry and brush the coat as normal.
Disposal: Dispose of empty container by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage.
Storage: Store below 30â„ƒ (room temperature)
Our customers safety is our absolute priority which is why the warehouse where our WONDERPETS stock is stored and distributed from adheres to the relevant State Government’s COVID Safe Plan for Wholesale Trade and Warehousing including regular cleaning, temperature checks and mask wearing.
WONDERPETS offer Free Shipping on orders over $49. This applies to Parcel Post only not Express Post deliveries. WONDERPETS reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time.
How much does shipping cost?
The cost of shipping will depend on the weight of your order. You'll be able to see this on the checkout page before you proceed to payment.
How long does shipping take?
Orders are processed within 24 business hours (Monday to Friday) and we use Australia Post to send out our orders. If you are in Sydney or Melbourne Metro you can usually expect your order to arrive in 3-5 business days. Outside these areas you should receive your order around 5 days after dispatch - a bit longer for regional areas. Keep in mind that Australia Post are pretty busy right now which is outside our control, so sometimes items can take up to 2 weeks to arrive during peak shopping seasons like Christmas and Cyber Week.
Sometimes our orders are shipped from different warehouses, so if you have ordered multiple brands they might be sent to you at different times.
Do you deliver outside of Australia?
We do not currently ship outside of Australia but we are working on plans to be able to deliver to Hong Kong and China soon!
If you have any questions about your order or delivery details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org